Work on the Newquay Neighbourhood Plan has continued and we are nearing the stage that the policies developed by our dedicated team of volunteers and professionals are ready to be presented to local residents.
The next event will be held at the Watergate Bay Hotel on Tuesday 13th June 2017, 10.30am - 4pm. This is a drop-in session so pop by anytime for more information on the process and to tell us what you think of draft policies we have created so far.
This won’t be the only opportunity to come along and have your say – we have a number of consultation events happening throughout the parish between June & July.
- Sports Centre – Saturday 24th June 2017 – 10am – 4pm.
- Great Western Hotel – Thursday 6th July 2017 – 4.30pm – 8pm.
- Newquay Centre – Saturday 8th July 2017 – 10.30am – 3.30pm.
- Pentire Hotel – Wednesday 12th July 2017 – 4.30pm – 8pm.
- St Columb Minor Institute – Saturday 22nd July 2017 – 12.30pm – 4.30pm.
Newquay Neighbourhood Plan website - www.newquayplan.org